Change of plans: we won’t be moving to Oregon for a while. I have a few more months of extra chemotherapy and some possible surgery to take care of first. The good news is that my tumors are much smaller. The bad news is that I still have tumors. So we’ll be sticking around until the new treatments are over or Phae’s job can transfer her to Medford (in which case, we’ll find new doctors).
- Isaac Bonewits | The Blog of Death on Isaac Bonewits 1949-2010
- PaulPearson on Coming Out of the Cancer Closet
- The Taboo on being sick, and helpful advice | Tchipakkan on Coming Out of the Cancer Closet
- A. Marina Fournier on Coming Out of the Cancer Closet
- Phaedra Bonewits on Coming Out of the Cancer Closet
- Make Custom Gifts at CafePress